martedì 17 settembre 2013

Halloween cakes

Hi.
I haven't been doing many miniatures lately, mainly because it was too hot to work during the summer and I didn't want to turn on the oven. I had no ideas and I probably lost my inspiration, so I did other stuff and I played with beads to create new types of necklaces for my jewelry designing.
Thanks to a custom order, I got some new inspiration and I got in the right mood to create something new in terms of miniature making an so, here I am now with these brand new Halloween cakes.
Ah, Halloween.... my favourite time of the year to make miniatures!!
I didn't want to do the same types of spooky Halloween cakes, so I decided to do plain chocolate and pumpkin cakes, and play with the decoration on top, using what I call "the Bucaneve biscuit" and on the sides, with orange and yellow swirls. I have added a paper box to put the cake in, as a plus.
I also made Halloween macarons. I never did so I wanted to try doing them for the first time.

I hope you'll like them, and follow me in the next days because I'll post new Halloween miniatures...BIG miniatures ;)

Please visit my Halloween section of my Etsy shop  to see all the pictures of all the cakes.

Bye, 
Lots of love,
Natalia
















Halloween Macarons in a black paper box

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento