sabato 20 agosto 2011

Broadway musicals!

Hello everybody! How is your summer going? It's so hot here and I don't feel like doing miniatures and baking them in the oven, however I've just finished this miniature table which is supposed to be a kind of after-party, after-the musical, themed party or something like that and it's inspired by all the beautiful vintage Broadway musicals.


I'm so proud of this table because it's exactly how I wanted it to be. And the posters are so colorful and adorable I just love them!



Here you can see a strawberry and cream cake on a glass stand and next to it the most vintage (?!) glasses I've ever ... MADE! Yes, I made them and they're THE vintage glasses. Anyway, then we have three bottles of Vodka, Jack Daniel's and Champagne and three tiny Playbills of Mame, Fiddler on the Roof and Jesus Christ Superstar.








And now let's talk about these tiny cuty hors d'oeuvre aka appetizers aka canapè which drove me crazy and almost blind ...I thought caviar was the best choice for a party like this. And salmon too, because I love salmon!







What about oysters? Such a classic you can never get tired of them!












And now let's take a look at the posters!
Now I ask you, what's your favorite Broadway musical of all times and which ones have you seen and will never forget?


I can't sell the whole table on my shop because it would be too expensive, considering all the work, and the detailed and complicated stuff that's on it (and the table, which I made myself) but all the appetizers and the cakes will be available on my Etsy shop. However if you'd like to have a table like this, just ask me and I'll make you one!

1 commento:

  1. MMMM!!! anche se ho appena pranzato mi è venuta un'acquolina!!! Bellissimo tavolo!!
    ciao ciao
    Mariarita

    RispondiElimina