giovedì 7 ottobre 2010

Hi everyone, it's autumn!
Well... this is nothing original or new since I've seen a lot of fall miniatures, pumpkins, autumn tables in these days and some of them are really beautiful, realistic and very well done.
I've also done my two tables because it was my first time with pumpkins (not Halloween ones) and autumn vegetables, so I wanted to try. I think they're quite simple and very country style, but I can smell the scent of autumn!

This table has different autumn vegetables and fruit, like mushrooms, grapes, pomegranates, chestnuts, cabbages and ... pumpkins ..

 This one is just a pumpkins table. I love pumpkins, I think they're so beautiful with all the differents shapes, colors. I have some real ones at home, and now I have my miniature ones!


Due tavoli in miniatura per celebrare l'autunno .. lo so, non è molto originale e in questo periodo si vedono un sacco di zucche e zucchette, però volevo provarci anch'io! Ne ho fatti due, molto rustici ma io penso abbiano quell'atmosfera giusta e il profumo dell'autunno.


 If you like this two tables you can see more pictures on my Etsy shop or just take a look at my Flickr album :)


Se volete vedere più immagini cliccate sui link qui sopra oppure sbirciate la mia galleria su Flickr.
CIAO CIAO!

1 commento:

  1. Olá Natalia, suas minis são lindas. Adorei todas elas, parabéns.
    Adriana Guedes

    RispondiElimina